- Do not use the logo where both the school name and tag line can’t be read
- The logo should not be expanded or stretched bigger than the originals below. Doing so makes it look unofficial and is not good practice.
- Use the logo that looks best in what you are using it for.
- Use transparency on the logo when it is being used on different colors than white. Making an image transparent is easy with this free online tool. http://www191.lunapic.com/editor/?action=transparent
- Please click on the logo you would like, and then right click and “Save Image As”